My next project is a book on blogging (The Ultimate Blogging Kit is here!), and I’ve had so much fun writing it because I love my blog! When I first started writing online, I didn’t have a strong voice. I was ignorantly opinionated, often cynical and sarcastic, and I mimicked many of the other bloggers that made me laugh. If I do say so myself, I’ve evolved!
I credit blogging for helping me to rethink and refine the content that I put out into the world. At first, I didn’t know what to say. But over time, certain ideas would strike me, and I’d get lost in the zone. I’d read back over what I wrote, and I’d feel so proud … it was all so true and real. I love when that pours out of me.
Inside The Ultimate Blogging Kit, I’ve come up with 104 irresistible blogging topics (enough for two years of weekly posts) that you can’t wait to write, and your audience can’t wait to read. Today, I’d like to give you 27 free samples ;). If you write on any given subject, please be sure to post a link to your site in the comments!
- How I manage my time and structure my day
- If I knew I could not fail, I would …
- This is the book that changed my life!
- Here are 10 products I’m wishing for right now
- How I spent my day off
- My 10 favorite people to follow on Pinterest (and why)
- My favorite free apps
- The worst advice I’ve ever heard
- My 5 favorite blogs (and why I love to read them)
- My 10 favorite Etsy shops (and what I love about them)
- Share your quarterly review (New Year resolutions update!)
- How I come up with new blog post ideas (shout-outs appreciated!)
- What I spend my business profits on (or “what I plan to spend profits on when they start rolling in!”)
- Money is no object when it comes to … (I personally love this topic because everybody values different things. For example, money is no object when it comes to the house I live in. I have to love it!)
- I’m frugal with money when it comes to … (This plays off the last topic. I’m frugal with the cars I drive, I’ll take mine used and paid in full rather than new with car payments.)
- My favorite positive affirmation or mantra – it gets me through every time!
- How I handled a hater
- A behind-the-scenes look at how I run my business
- How I fuel my day (because pictures of groceries are fun!)
- Here’s a tour of my workspace (“Don’t judge!” – or – “Eat your heart out!”)
- Here’s a list of goals I’m working on
- Here’s a peek at my Amazon (or Etsy) wish list
- The number 1 question customers ask me … + the answer!
- Where I blog
- Why I’m no longer satisfied with good enough, and what I’m doing about it
- My thoughts on money, prosperity and abundance
- That next big thing you want to accomplish? Find someone who’s done it, and then interview them on your blog!
Don’t forget to link back! I already can’t wait to read your posts!