Welcome back to the 52 week challenge: a year-long commitment to systematic growth and profit for your business. If you’re just joining us, click here for the full backstory.
Each week on Sunday, I’ll offer you a prompt that will make you think, inspire you to take action, and/or help you figure out what to focus on next. Online business is a machine—simple components make up its success and determine how well it will perform. In this series, I’m going to challenge you, via weekly assignments, to build and enhance your online business machine. My theories are tested, my strategies are proven, and I know I can help your business grow.
The 52 Week Challenge: Week 22
This week, your challenge is to perform a mid-year review. Answer the following:
1. What feels good about the first half of 2018? What’s clicking?
2. What areas of your life or business are feeling out of sync?
3. What do you want the rest of the year to feel like? What would you like to see take shape?
4. What will you need to do to make that visualization come true?
5. What would you like to stop doing? What’s eating up your time, making you feel bad, or not contributing to your best life in any way?
6. What activities, products, actions, or ideas are working for you this year?
7. What was your best creative business payday? What products or services are selling well? What actions bring subscribers, fans, and followers?
8. What isn’t working? What’s costing time and money without generating a return?
9. What do you want MORE of in the second-half of 2018?
10. How might you change your approach going forward?
Share Your Work
On social, share your brain dump with us using #52wkchallenge. By playing together, we exponentially increase our chances of success!
Here’s to your most profitable year.