Hello and welcome to the New Year for a New You 7-day series! Thank you for joining me! This annual review is my favorite series on the blog, and there’s no better time to conduct it than the sacred space between end-year holidays.
We’re kicking off by appreciating 2014 for all that it has taught and bestowed upon us.
A lot happens in a year! If you kept a day planner or journal, grab it before you get started on today’s reflections – flipping back through time will help you trace all that’s taken place in your life since January.
If this is your first year joining me, here’s how it works: I’ll offer you a new list of prompts and review questions everyday through Saturday, January 3. Click here to gather your materials and get your prep on! Each day, I answer the same questions. I then blog my answers + thoughts from the previous day before issuing the next set of prompts. If you want to blog your answers as well, I’d love to read them. Please link up in the comments below.
Here is a list of ten questions for today’s review:
Enjoy some alone time in a quiet space (again, a journal or day planner from 2014 will come in handy) and write down your answers to the following questions.
- What was time very well spent this year?
- What was money very well spent this year?
- What are your favorite memories of 2014?
- What did you accomplish or complete this year?
- Did you make any progress on long-term goals?
- What felt successful about the year, as a whole?
- Did you overcome any obstacles or mental blocks this year?
- What did you learn about yourself after all that happened in 2014?
- Who nurtured or supported you most this year?
- Who did you enjoy nurturing and supporting?
If you don’t have time to answer these questions today, that’s okay! I turned them into an image so you can pin the list for later.
It’s time to make your big dreams happen already. Here’s to your best year yet,