Guess who’s back, back again? Your Best Year 2017: Productivity Workbook and Online Business Planner will be reaching hundreds of thousands of creative entrepreneurs this year and for very good reason. Here’s what to expect from this year’s edition, officially launching Tuesday, October 4!
Last year’s Your Best Year 2016 was such a giant success, I thought I might simply change the dates and reproduce it. I wondered, how much better can it get? With 10,000+ raving fans behind it, I could have absolutely left it “as is” and that would have been well enough.
However, I learned even more about goal-setting and business strategy as the year progressed. I tripled my email list and quadrupled my income. I shattered limitations that had been keeping me stuck for years. Therefore, the reason for not changing anything about the book became the challenge: how much better can it get?
My friends, there’s never been a book about online business like this before. Your Best Year is the *only* workbook on the market that encourages a fluid long-term plan designed specifically for online entrepreneurs. I did four specific things to exceed my own wildest dreams this year. I made my …
- Goals resolute,
- Strategies specific,
- System efficient, and
- Action plan productive
In Your Best Year 2017, I show you how to create the same. You’ll get a refresher on the fundamentals: you’ll review what’s not working, identify what needs to change, challenge your limitations, and figure out what to focus on. You’re going to ask the question that shaped this book: how much better can it get?
From there, I took my six-figure earning, online business strategies and packaged them into a revolutionary planning system anybody can use. Get ready to have your best year in business!
Your Best Year 2017
Inside this workbook, you’ll find prompts for thought-provoking, spiritual contemplation. As a community (use #yby2017 on social), we celebrate the ugly cries sponsored by the tough questions within! You’ll learn how to honor and encourage your entrepreneurial ambition to reach levels you’ve never imagined.
You’ll lay everything about your life and business on the table, take a discerning look at what’s there, and decide what to keep. It’s a cleansing ritual, a spring-cleaning for the soul. These exercises will create space for the action, connection, and abundance you’ve been craving all along.
Your Best Year 2017 includes:
- Prompts, goal-setting exercises, goal-prioritizing exercises and tough questions that MUST be answer in order to have an organized and successful creative business.
- Trackers and review to help you make the most of your time with high-efficiency and focus.
- A place to capture your wins each month, a record of review, a focus on the five pillars, a record of memorable moments, improved habit and performance trackers, a revolutionary goal-setting system, a revolutionary risk assessment worksheet, and a mix of instruction and application.
- NEW! Introductory chapters that will help you make the most of your business’ highs and lows. You’ll leave this new instruction empowered to make extraordinary changes in both your life and business.
- NEW! Examples for every worksheet. No more guessing what an exercise means, examples follow each exercise or instruction.
- NEW! What to focus on in your business – I’ll help you identify the two things your business MUST DO in order to find success, and then I’ll show you exactly how to strategize that plan with actionable items. You will leave this book knowing exactly where to focus your business hours for the next twelve months.
- NEW! Look at your business income in a whole new light! This book is full of tools to help you achieve more sales, trust your business to provide, and take your profit to a whole new level.
- NEW! How to build an annual strategy for success: how to offset the slow seasons and make the most of the busy seasons.
- NEW! Your Best Year plan – a new system that teaches you SPECIFICALLY how to get your goal this year.
And so much more. It’s safe to say, you’ve never seen Your Best Year like this before. It is EVERYTHING you need to create a successful, record-breaking, goal-getting year.
Once you get the review and strategies out of the way, it’s time to take action! The new system will have you prioritizing your monthly goals, assessing your professional strengths and weaknesses (thereby teaching you exactly what to showcase and what to train for), and always identifying ways to improve your work – life balance.
Online business is truly the land of unlimited profit potential … if you’re willing to do the work. You can’t look at the face of an online entrepreneur’s successful business and forget all that goes into the operation behind the scenes. I liken it to the workings of a car; the beautiful body you see sitting on the wheels is not what makes the machine run.
I spent a lot of time studying that machine this year, and since my favorite thing to do is figure something out and then teach it, I organized all of the tools, strategies, and systems into one extremely efficient package.
- Paperback copy of Your Best Year 2017 ($19.99)
- Digital file of Your Best Year 2017 ($15)
- EXCLUSIVE early-birds Getting Started Guide – PDF ($12.50)
- Printable wall planner PDF – poster-sized with unlimited reprints ($15)
- Digital copy of Your Best Year 2016 ($12.50)
- FREE domestic shipping (upgraded and international shipping at reduced cost)
It’s valued at $90 to include free domestic shipping and handling on your order, all for one low price. >> Click here << to check out the pre-order listings, and be among the FIRST to receive your copy of Your Best Year 2017! In addition and as always, next Tuesday the book will be available on my website and Amazon.com, in addition to Etsy.
Here’s to your best year yet!
I cannot wait to start.
Thank you so much for the digital versions. It makes things so much easier for those who live outside the US like myself.
Can’t wait to read it..
I ordered a copy! Yay! I do have a question. How many day planners do I need? I have two separate “businesses”. Will I be using the YBY2017 and TWO day planners? Thanks in advance for your help.
That’s definitely what I prefer, but if you don’t mind mixing your tasks – or perhaps you like to work on the different businesses during specified days of the week – you may only need one. Thanks!